When we are instructed by a client, we undertake a promise to provide unrivalled quality, craftmanship and service, to deliver perfection – ensuring that we are consistently the number one choice for homeowners across Norfolk.
- Client brief. The brief discussion starts with the initial appointment at our showroom, however some of our clients know exactly what they want and send in measurements and photos, we can work with both.
- Visit & measure. We normally conduct a site visit, to get a sense of the space and how to create a design that is not only beautiful, but also meets the needs of you and your family.
- Initial concept sketch. The first concept sketches are already quite detailed, our design pack includes a plan, visuals, moodboard/product board and itemised quotation based on the brief.
- Client consultation/final design. We always liaise with our clients, making necessary changes until they are 100% satisfied with the design. We then create a final design pack for review and sign off.
- Installation. If you have chosen to utilise our installation service, we carry out a second survey with our installation team to make sure that everything will run as smoothly as possible - we only use our inhouse team, to ensure 100% quality and service.
- Aftercare. We don't consider a project complete until you are 100% happy. We promise to make perfection possible and will only consider our job done, when you tell us that you are satisfied.